Thank you and Welcome

This little message is just to say hi and welcome, If you haven't already read the about me section on this page, I would suggest you go and take a look. That section will tell you some basic information about myself and will tell you the reasoning for this blog. If you like, please stick around and feel free to take a glance around this page. If you like what you see, please feel free to follow and keep up to date with the latest ideas I have for my project.
Thanks once again guys
Peace
Josh Tills

Monday 16 January 2012

Pre - Liminary Task - Behind the scenes footage

The link below will take you to a video of all the extra footage I filmed for the pre - liminary task. It gives a different perspective from just watching the pre lim task and shows you first hand all of the work and planning that went into the task. I have more bloopers so if I have time, I may make a montage of bloopers. Much love, Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5mDd94-z9A

P.S: If the link does not work, go to one of the other links posted earlier, for example the second vlog, and look at other uploads. This link should work though

No comments:

Post a Comment