Thank you and Welcome

This little message is just to say hi and welcome, If you haven't already read the about me section on this page, I would suggest you go and take a look. That section will tell you some basic information about myself and will tell you the reasoning for this blog. If you like, please stick around and feel free to take a glance around this page. If you like what you see, please feel free to follow and keep up to date with the latest ideas I have for my project.
Thanks once again guys
Peace
Josh Tills

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Updates: Things and Stuff and Words

Just a quick update to say whats going on with all the coursework. Thought I'd do this as I have not had a blog post in while and thought you deserved an update - how lucky of you. Anyway back to the point, I have done my storyboard and am trying to upload it, however I am having some technical difficulties with uploading it. I will try on once again. In regards to the main task I have filmed and edited most of it. I am currently adding all the titles and things. I have just composed the music for my piece and will add that to the blog later separatley before adding it to the main task. After which I will begin to complete my evaluation when i will upload it all. Hopefully all the coursework will be complete before the deadline date of the 20th April. Will upload more things soon, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment