Thank you and Welcome

This little message is just to say hi and welcome, If you haven't already read the about me section on this page, I would suggest you go and take a look. That section will tell you some basic information about myself and will tell you the reasoning for this blog. If you like, please stick around and feel free to take a glance around this page. If you like what you see, please feel free to follow and keep up to date with the latest ideas I have for my project.
Thanks once again guys
Peace
Josh Tills

Monday 16 April 2012

Blogging like a Blogger

Done a lot of posts today which should indicate that in the next few days the whole of the coursework should be done. I've done a lot of work today including finishing off the storyboard to be able to finally upload it onto blogger, putting all the videos on YouTube and sharing them, and finally sharing the video's on social networking sites to gather feedback for my evaluation… But more about that later. Will check back with you later. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment