Thank you and Welcome

This little message is just to say hi and welcome, If you haven't already read the about me section on this page, I would suggest you go and take a look. That section will tell you some basic information about myself and will tell you the reasoning for this blog. If you like, please stick around and feel free to take a glance around this page. If you like what you see, please feel free to follow and keep up to date with the latest ideas I have for my project.
Thanks once again guys
Peace
Josh Tills

Thursday 19 April 2012

Evaluation - How it will work

I have finally chosen a layout for how my Evaluation will be laid out. I decided the way in which I will be a bit creative and use the blog to it's potential is to do part word written: including pictures and explanations as well as feedback left from the audience. Then part videos: Including of more explanations, how I feel about it, my own feedback, and videos to be precise on what bit I meant. I am well into this process and I am well on track to be finished for the deadline date tomorrow! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment