Thank you and Welcome

This little message is just to say hi and welcome, If you haven't already read the about me section on this page, I would suggest you go and take a look. That section will tell you some basic information about myself and will tell you the reasoning for this blog. If you like, please stick around and feel free to take a glance around this page. If you like what you see, please feel free to follow and keep up to date with the latest ideas I have for my project.
Thanks once again guys
Peace
Josh Tills

Monday 16 April 2012

Storyboard - Its a numbers game

Just wanted to post a written blog to mention and inform you that on the storyboard although on the presentation it says a bunch of numbers for example: storyboard part 7 when in reality there are only 6 parts of the storyboard. Pretty much, the reasoning for this is that when trying to upload the file to slideshare, I had to change a lot of the pictures to be in different presentations, and when I finally got the file size to a limit which was acceptable, I was so excited to finally be done with the starboard I forgot all about the names of the parts for the presentations and only just noticed as I scrolled through the blog looking that all the work I'd done was OK and worked. Nevertheless, I do apologies for this inconvenience and it is absolutely necessary to change the title, I will, however I see no reason to change the title of the presentation as the title each blog with the presentation embedded on the blog is named with the right part of the storyboard. Apologies once again. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment